Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) Diploma Program
AICE is an international program with over 10,000 participating schools in over 160 countries. The rigorous pre-university curriculum is writing-based with a strong emphasis on critical thinking, interpretation, and analysis. Candidates should be highly motivated students who excel academically and are well-rounded in their extracurricular activities.
- Explore areas of strength
- Take college-level courses
- Flexible schedules create well-rounded students
- Community involved rigor of courses prepare students for college success
- Higher weighted GPA (6.0)
- Earn college credit in high school
- Life outside of academics
- Potential to graduate with an AA degree
In order to be considered for the AICE Diploma Program, students must:
- Earn a B or higher in all academic courses
- Earn a B or higher (with EOC included) in Algebra I Honors or Geometry Honors
- Complete Spanish I prior to entering 9th grade
- Undergo review of FSA or other norm-referenced test results
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and good conduct
AICE Cohort Application 2023–24
We are now accepting AICE Cohort applications for the 2023–24 school year. To apply, please ensure that you are logged in to your Flagler Schools Google account, and submit the application linked below. Candidates will be contacted via their Flagler Schools email address when a decision has been made.
Please contact AICE Coordinator Yasmin Cuevas with any questions about the application process.