The primary objective of each school’s media center is to implement, enrich, and support the educational program of the school. The media center shall provide a wide range of educational media materials on all levels of difficulty with a diversity of appeal and the representation of different points of view.
We provide a flexible space with a wide and inclusive range of resources and digital literacy to support learning and teaching throughout the school. We hope you enjoy your visit to the media center. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you find what you need.
7:35 am–2:55 pm
Media Center Policies
In order to provide an educational and pleasant experience for all, we thank you in advance for following these procedures.
- You must have a signed pass from a teacher if you are visiting the media center during class time.
- You should sign in when you enter and sign out when you leave.
- If you move a piece of furniture, kindly put it back before you leave.
- Please speak quietly so you do not disturb others.
- If you borrow an item, please return it when you are finished.
- Treat all people and property with respect.
If the above rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave.
- You must have a signed pass and you must sign in to print during class time.
- Printers are for school purposes only.
- You may only print up to five pages per day, unless you get approval beforehand from the Media Specialist or Media Aide.
- If your paper is not printing, please notify the Media Specialist or Media Aide. Please do not keep hitting print.
- Be sure to give yourself enough time to print before the bell rings if printing during lunch or before school. We will not allow you to print after the bell unless you have a pass.
If you would like to eat lunch in the Media Center, please sign up in the morning ahead of time. Only one sign up per week is required.
Student IDs are issued in the Media Center at the beginning of the school year. All students are given one ID free of charge and are responsible for maintaining that ID throughout the school year. Replacement IDs cost $5 and can be obtained in the Media Center.
Please visit the Media Services page to learn about the Flagler Schools Media Services Parental Choice Procedures.